By Rebecca Burgess (edited by Julia Seidel and Erik)
- For printable PDF version in English click here.
- For version in Spanish click here.
- French version click here.
- German version click here
Thank you Julia Seidel and Erik for the German translation.
Note: This is a great handout for Autism Awareness and Acceptance Month (April).
Rebecca Burgess is a freelance comic artist and illustrator living in the UK. She has an interest in history and folk songs that runs through a lot of her work. Her obsession with comics runs into her spare time, where she draws two web comics! Rebecca also likes to play video games, explore the countryside and dress like a time traveler!
- See Rebecca’s tumblr, where this comic was originally posted:
- Archie is a character in a web comic:
Other blogs you may like:
- 12 Things That Make me Weird
- Baby Talk: Why do people talk to Autistic Adults like they were Infants