The Art of Autism: Shifting Perceptions
By Debra Hosseini
Only $54.95! (international includes tax & shipping)
For mobile users go directly to the Buy Now button on the front page.
77 Visual Artists & Poets on the autism spectrum from Around the Globeincluding 2012 United Nations Autism Awareness Stamp winners Seth Chwast, Trent Altman, Ryan Smoluk, and J.A. TanEssayists: Dr. Stephen Shore, Keri Bowers, Elaine Hall, Dr. Darold Treffert, Dr. Colin Zimbleman, Dr. Rebecca McKenzie
The Art of Autism: Shifting Perceptions explores major themes including unique abilities of some on the spectrum, the importance of family in nurturing creativity, the significance of a late diagnosis of Asperger’s, the use of alternate means of communication, and collaboration. Much more than an art book, this book has stories of overcoming challenges, inspiration, and hope. Join the Art of Autism experience – become part of our movement!
Top 6 Reasons to Buy This Book
1. The art is sublime!
2. This beautiful book shows another side of the autism experience
3. The stories will enlighten and inspire
4. The essayists will give you a better understanding on how to nurture creativity in your own child
5. This book would make a perfect gift for teachers, therapists, grandparents, friends.
6. The holidays are fast arriving – What better gift!